rampardos easy to level up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rampardos easy to level up!

Post by akshayfirebird on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 pm

hey guys! a great news!
attach a scope lens to a rampardos and battle dark pika!
then let me know. pls do it!
there's a secret.
avatar
akshayfirebird

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : chennai, india

http://www.facebook.com/akshayfirebird

Back to top Go down

Re: rampardos easy to level up!

Post by Dark Vixen-- on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:55 am

- Rampardos used Focus Punch. 456 HP damage.

Add Choice Band instead, if you use Focus Punch with it then you'll bring down 686 HP, and since the Blissey will only have 30 HP left you can bring out a weaker pokemon and defeat it and level the weaker pokemon.
avatar
Dark Vixen--

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: rampardos easy to level up!

Post by cfcbesto on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 am

TjStarr wrote:- Rampardos used Focus Punch. 456 HP damage.

Add Choice Band instead, if you use Focus Punch with it then you'll bring down 686 HP, and since the Blissey will only have 30 HP left you can bring out a weaker pokemon and defeat it and level the weaker pokemon.
I don't think he means higher attack, I think he means quicker leveling up e.g only having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4 to level up (just an example)

But I might be wrong, if he means what you said then Choice Band would be the item to add.

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Re: rampardos easy to level up!

Post by Dark Vixen-- on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:00 am

cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:- Rampardos used Focus Punch. 456 HP damage.

Add Choice Band instead, if you use Focus Punch with it then you'll bring down 686 HP, and since the Blissey will only have 30 HP left you can bring out a weaker pokemon and defeat it and level the weaker pokemon.
I don't think he means higher attack, I think he means quicker leveling up e.g only having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4 to level up (just an example)

I don't really get what you mean by "having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4" don't you still have to battle 6 Blisseys?
avatar
Dark Vixen--

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: rampardos easy to level up!

Post by cfcbesto on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 am

TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:- Rampardos used Focus Punch. 456 HP damage.

Add Choice Band instead, if you use Focus Punch with it then you'll bring down 686 HP, and since the Blissey will only have 30 HP left you can bring out a weaker pokemon and defeat it and level the weaker pokemon.
I don't think he means higher attack, I think he means quicker leveling up e.g only having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4 to level up (just an example)

I don't really get what you mean by "having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4" don't you still have to battle 6 Blisseys?
For me, (well for a high level Pokemon anyway) you need to fight 4 lvl 100 Blisseys to level up. Yes you fight the other Blisseys but I think you only need 4.

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Re: rampardos easy to level up!

Post by Dark Vixen-- on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:02 am

cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:- Rampardos used Focus Punch. 456 HP damage.

Add Choice Band instead, if you use Focus Punch with it then you'll bring down 686 HP, and since the Blissey will only have 30 HP left you can bring out a weaker pokemon and defeat it and level the weaker pokemon.
I don't think he means higher attack, I think he means quicker leveling up e.g only having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4 to level up (just an example)

I don't really get what you mean by "having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4" don't you still have to battle 6 Blisseys?
For me, (well for a high level Pokemon anyway) you need to fight 4 lvl 100 Blisseys to level up. Yes you fight the other Blisseys but I think you only need 4.
Oh, so Scope Lens adds EXP?
avatar
Dark Vixen--

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: rampardos easy to level up!

Post by cfcbesto on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:05 am

TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:- Rampardos used Focus Punch. 456 HP damage.

Add Choice Band instead, if you use Focus Punch with it then you'll bring down 686 HP, and since the Blissey will only have 30 HP left you can bring out a weaker pokemon and defeat it and level the weaker pokemon.
I don't think he means higher attack, I think he means quicker leveling up e.g only having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4 to level up (just an example)

I don't really get what you mean by "having to fight 2 Blisseys instead of 4" don't you still have to battle 6 Blisseys?
For me, (well for a high level Pokemon anyway) you need to fight 4 lvl 100 Blisseys to level up. Yes you fight the other Blisseys but I think you only need 4.
Oh, so Scope Lens adds EXP?
I don't think it does, and it's not supposed to, but ask Akshay xD

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

that's not right

Post by akshayfirebird on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 am

if you notice correctly the rampardos will level up much faster(one level for one blissey).
but for that you must have attached a scope lens!
it worked for me!
avatar
akshayfirebird

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : chennai, india

http://www.facebook.com/akshayfirebird

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum