What's you favourite sport(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by cfcbesto on Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:45 am

What are you favourite sports? I like most sports, but these 2 stand out a lot:

- Football (Soccer for Americans)
- Snooker

Your turn Very Happy


Last edited by cfcbesto~ on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by Dark Vixen-- on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 am

Basketball and Soccer oAo~
avatar
Dark Vixen--

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by snowangelcat on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 am

I am not much of a sports fan, but I like basketball. Always have.
avatar
snowangelcat

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by zedon on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 am

I like most sports but everyone has favourites sooo Rolling Eyes

My favourite sports are:
Football (Soccer for Americans)-and my favourite club is I love you VITORIA DE GUIMARÃES I love you
Roller Hockey (is the sport i play) cheers
and last but not least cycling

zedon

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-02-11
Location : Guimarães

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by snowangelcat on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 am

zedon wrote:I like most sports but everyone has favourites sooo Rolling Eyes

My favourite sports are:
Football (Soccer for Americans)-and my favourite club is I love you VITORIA DE GUIMARÃES I love you
Roller Hockey (is the sport i play) cheers
and last but not least cycling

that cool and one day I want to tried Soccer for my mom has always told me that I might be good in it. So I may one day.
avatar
snowangelcat

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by zedon on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

snowangelcat wrote:
zedon wrote:I like most sports but everyone has favourites sooo Rolling Eyes

My favourite sports are:
Football (Soccer for Americans)-and my favourite club is I love you VITORIA DE GUIMARÃES I love you
Roller Hockey (is the sport i play) cheers
and last but not least cycling

that cool and one day I want to tried Soccer for my mom has always told me that I might be good in it. So I may one day.

I only joined roller hockey when i was 14 and because i trained so much now i am the goalkeeper holder.
So even if you are not to good f you try harder you should be able to keep up with the others
Good luck when you decide to try some sport

zedon

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-02-11
Location : Guimarães

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by akshayfirebird on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:58 am

mine is cricket! i will be back in my team next year! and i will surely have a go to play for my state and my region!
avatar
akshayfirebird

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : chennai, india

http://www.facebook.com/akshayfirebird

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by snowangelcat on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 am

zedon wrote:
snowangelcat wrote:
zedon wrote:I like most sports but everyone has favourites sooo Rolling Eyes

My favourite sports are:
Football (Soccer for Americans)-and my favourite club is I love you VITORIA DE GUIMARÃES I love you
Roller Hockey (is the sport i play) cheers
and last but not least cycling

that cool and one day I want to tried Soccer for my mom has always told me that I might be good in it. So I may one day.

I only joined roller hockey when i was 14 and because i trained so much now i am the goalkeeper holder.
So even if you are not to good f you try harder you should be able to keep up with the others
Good luck when you decide to try some sport

Well thanks for the good luck I may not care that much for sports, but it doesn't mean I can't at least have fun with them even if I never join an actual team. And cool congrats about being a goalkeeper holder. I bet you really are good. I do agree about trying your hardest and if you are not either you do not practice at all or that sport isn't for you. But if you truely want to sport I think you should keep trying.
avatar
snowangelcat

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 21
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by Mihai112 on Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 am

Snooker Very Happy I have talent Very Happy
avatar
Mihai112

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by cfcbesto on Tue May 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Mihai112 wrote:Snooker Very Happy I have talent Very Happy
Hahaha, you're the same as me xD

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Re: What's you favourite sport(s)?

Post by westoN-sk8- on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Best sport? Football.
Best team? F.C.Porto Very Happy

westoN-sk8-

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum