PyP & UnovaRPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PyP & UnovaRPG

Post by cfcbesto on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Can anyone here login to PyP and UnovaRPG? When I try to login it says the server is down but I can login everywhere else. Maybe Simon hasn't payed his money to run the websites LOL!

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Re: PyP & UnovaRPG

Post by Dark Vixen-- on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm

cfcbesto~ wrote:Can anyone here login to PyP and UnovaRPG? When I try to login it says the server is down but I can login everywhere else. Maybe Simon hasn't payed his money to run the websites LOL!
When I tried to open the page it said it's not found.
I guess this applies to everybody.
avatar
Dark Vixen--

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: PyP & UnovaRPG

Post by cfcbesto on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:40 am

TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:Can anyone here login to PyP and UnovaRPG? When I try to login it says the server is down but I can login everywhere else. Maybe Simon hasn't payed his money to run the websites LOL!
When I tried to open the page it said it's not found.
I guess this applies to everybody.
Ah, I see, thanks. But it's working for me now, is it working for you?

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Re: PyP & UnovaRPG

Post by Dark Vixen-- on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 am

cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:Can anyone here login to PyP and UnovaRPG? When I try to login it says the server is down but I can login everywhere else. Maybe Simon hasn't payed his money to run the websites LOL!
When I tried to open the page it said it's not found.
I guess this applies to everybody.
Ah, I see, thanks. But it's working for me now, is it working for you?
Yep, it's working now.
avatar
Dark Vixen--

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

Re: PyP & UnovaRPG

Post by cfcbesto on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:34 am

TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:
TjStarr wrote:
cfcbesto~ wrote:Can anyone here login to PyP and UnovaRPG? When I try to login it says the server is down but I can login everywhere else. Maybe Simon hasn't payed his money to run the websites LOL!
When I tried to open the page it said it's not found.
I guess this applies to everybody.
Ah, I see, thanks. But it's working for me now, is it working for you?
Yep, it's working now.
Aha, that's great... I also checked with some Spanish users, and they had the same problem, so it was with everyone xD

Closed.

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

Re: PyP & UnovaRPG

Post by cfcbesto on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Topic opened.

It happened again today, same for anyone else?

Edit: Never mind, it started working again Very Happy

Closed again lol

_________________________________________________

cfcbesto~
avatar
cfcbesto
Admin

Posts : 248
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 17
Location : England

http://www.pokeyplay.com/comunidad

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum